Please refer to Teampel Server Help: "Installation and Configuration" > "Install/deploy (Windows environment)" > "Install and configure SQLServer 2008 R2".
If you have any questions during deployment, please contact us at email@example.com.
SQLServer 2008 R2 Installation and Setup
- Download SQLServer 2008 R2.
- Run the downloaded file to enter "SQL Server Installation Center".
- In the Installation Center, select "Installation" on the left, and select "New installation or add features to an existing installation" on the right.
- The program will scan the computer to determine if there's any compatibility issue.If issues are detected, you must repair and run the installer again to proceed.
- Product Key:
- License Terms:
- Select "SQL Server Feature Installation".
- Install the option "Developer," which is selected by default.
- The program will scan the computer again to determine if there's any compatibility issue.
- Install Default instance. The name will be:MSSQLSERVER.
- Disk Space Requirement
- Configure server by default settings
- To configure database engine, select "Mixed Mode" and enter password.Then click "Add Current User" to add a SQL Server administrator.
- Specify the administrator for Analysis Services and data directories.
- Configure Reporting Services
- You can begin to install once the configuration above is done.First, confirm the installation options.
- Once confirmed, click "Install".The installation will take some time, please wait with patience ...
- If you see this screen, it means SQL Server 2008 R2 has been installed successfully.
Create New SQL Server Database
- Activate "Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio".
- Right-click "Database" and select "New Database..." to create a new database:db_teampel.
- Select Security > Login > New Login... to create a new login name:teampel.
- General configuration
- User Mapping
- Click "OK" to complete setting the permissions for login names.