There are two solutions:
- We recommend using applications to start/stop services because it has better compatibility with system.
- Start services: select Start > All apps > Teampel > Teampel Server Startup.
- Stop services: select Start > All apps > Teampel > Teampel Server Shutdown.
- Alternatively, using commands and scripts can also start/stop services, but might not work on certain systems (e.g. Windows Server 2008 Datacenter)
- Installation service: run the script of installation service "[install path]/bin/service_install.bat".
- Start servicesRun the script of service startup "[install path]/bin/service_start.bat".
- Stop servicesRun the script of service shutdown "[install path]/bin/service_stop.bat".
- Uninstall service: run the script of service un-installation "[install path]/bin/service_uninstall.bat".
For Linux, please use the following commands:
- # ./service.sh config (configure service environment)
- # ./service.sh start (launch Teampel services)
- # ./service.sh stop (stop all Teampel services)